I like taking pictures of the tactical vehicles because they are just so darn cool. As I was walking back from chow with one of my coworkers offered to take my photo with the vehicle.
Then, when we rounded the corner, we saw a group of Army Soldiers with their vehicle. She said, “I’ll take your photo with them. I bet your son would love that.” I quickly objected but it was too late as she had already gotten their attention. They were so much fun. I told them I was embarrassed but I think they loved it. I told them that my son wants to be a soldier too. They pulled their shirts up so their weapons were clearly visible. They were so cute and all laughs but they look so serious in the photo.
Just before we got to the compound we came across one of the Australian working dogs. Since he wasn’t in his harness we were able to love all over him. I got this photo for Sam. (Thank goodness she is still young enough that she prefers cute puppies over cute marines.)
No comments:
Post a Comment