Ali is a contractor from Turkey whom I have gotten to know while working in J4. Ali’s company makes all the furniture for us, desks, beds, etc. He and his wife host a BBQ every Friday night for US soldiers. This is his way of giving back for all the good fortune he has had doing business with us. He is a really great guy and it is hard not to fall in love with his family. After many invitations, we finally went.
There were four of us but the place was packed. The food was absolutely amazing. I think I am going to have to find a Turkish restaurant when I get home because I love the food. I wish I could tell you what I ate, but I really have no idea. It was just really good!
There was also a four month old puppy who was just adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment