Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Emerging out of the funk

I felt great when I woke up this morning.  I slept great and feel like a new person.  My roommate and I get up at the same time and this morning went to breakfast together.  This was my first time walking to breakfast.  We went to the British DFAC (Dining Facility).  From what I hear the breakfast is pretty much the same at all of them but the Cambridge is the closest.  I had scrambled eggs, pancakes, grapefruit, orange juice and milk.  There is A LOT of food here.  I need to remind myself that I am sitting in an office all day.  The soldiers going outside the wire need a lot of calories, I don’t. 
Mid morning I had an opportunity to catch a ride to the PX.  I was surprised at all the stuff they had.  I bought a 4x6 rug, for the floor this time, to help keep down the dust in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment