The flight from Dubai to Atlanta is 16 hours. That is a long and painful flight. After making my way through customs I had just enough time to run to the gate for my flight to Orlando.
I arrived mid morning into Orlando, picked up the rental car and headed to the house we would call home for the next ten days. Having found such a perfect apartment in Rome via vrbo.com, I decided to try it again. For $85/night (no tax), we rented a four bedroom, two bath house with a pool. The garage was converted into a game room. We couldn’t have stayed at a nice hotel for that price and we had more than just a room with beds. We are definitely on to something. On the way to the house I stopped at Wal-mart to pick-up some groceries and remind myself how wonderful shopping is. I was able to keep myself awake until 6pm when I finally lost the jet lag battle.
| VRBO Property 352262 |
No comments:
Post a Comment