I really need to stop hitting snooze. Had I gotten out of bed this morning when I was supposed to, I would have already been to the restroom and back by the time the alarms went off this morning. I contemplated trying to run to the restroom before I checked in but I would have to pass two bunkers t get there and I was pretty sure that I wouldn’t have made it unseen. Luckily it was a short one. It has been almost three weeks without an attack.
Last night we walked up to the Boardwalk to see comedian Ron Green. It started off strong with the cheerleaders but went downhill. My roommate was cold and Ron Green used way too much profanity for my liking so we left mid-show. I must be getting old.
Here is a video news clip of the Team Canada visit.
I went back to the office for “a minute” which lasted until 2am. Admittedly I was on the phone with Mike and ordering clothes online most of the time. While the weather is still absolutely beautiful, high in the mid 70’s, I know that it won’t last. We are allowed to wear Corps polo shirts and tactical pants as our “Optional Civilian Uniform” which I plan to do to help keep me cool when the temperature rises. (In the Desert Battle Dress we are required to keep our sleeves rolled down.)
No comments:
Post a Comment